4.23.2006

Quicky

Short Post today and almost entirely devoid of knitting content...

Today, the story of a picture:



In March of 2003, I went to Ireland with my grandfather and cousin. On the third day, we were traveling through Conemmara and we saw this sight out the car window. We only had about 50 feet before the entrance - let's just say that my "Oh, let's stop there!" caused my grandfather to slam on the brakes rather harshly. Minor whiplash.

Anyway, this is a photo of Kylemore Abby. Today, it's a girls school and minor tourist attraction. This photo is my favorite from the day and from the whole trip. People tell me that it looks like a postcard. I can't help but agree.

Anyway, Ireland was a truly amazing experience. I loved it. I can't believe how great it was getting to know my grandfather and traveling the country.

And the mandatory knitting content - I wish that I'd known how to knit back then - I'd have gotten some yarn while I was there.

Next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home